E-commerce Marketing Specialist – Full Time (Hawthorne, CA)
Unplugged Performance, a leader in high-performance Tesla upgrades, is seeking an Ecommerce Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team. As the Ecommerce Marketing Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in elevating our digital presence through optimized paid-marketing strategies, email marketing strategies and enhancing the online shopping experience to drive growth and brand recognition. Learn more at www.unpluggedperformance.com.
- Create, organize and maintain product data accurately across various web properties.
- Collaborate on day-to-day ecommerce site operations with the web-development team.
- Create and execute email marketing campaign strategies.
- Enhance the online shopping experience through UX design and functionality.
- Write compelling content to implement SEO best practices to improve website ranking and organic traffic.
- Ensure the website is up to date with accurate product listings, pricing, and descriptions.
- Collaborate with the paid marketing team to develop, implement and manage paid advertising campaigns across various platforms, including Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Maximize ROAS through strategic ad campaigns, creatives, and split testing to drive brand awareness and site traffic.
- Analyze ecommerce KPI reports to identify opportunities for improved growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, or a related field AND/OR 2+ years of proven experience in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Desire for a career in e-commerce.
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify or WooCommerce
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and email marketing software.
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM principles.
- Proficiency in data analysis and Google Analytics.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of electric vehicles and/or automotive performance upgrades is desired.
- Familiarity with social media such as TikTok, Instagram, etc. use in a business context is desired.
If you are a driven individual with a passion for e-commerce and a desire to be part of a leading-edge automotive brand, we encourage you to apply. Join us at Unplugged Performance and contribute to our mission of revolutionizing the automotive industry.
- Paid holidays, sick days and personal time off
- Employer provided Medical insurance
- Generous 401K match
- Vehicle stipend
About Unplugged Performance
Unplugged Performance is the world leader in premium performance upgrades for Tesla vehicles. With our USA-made line of stylish and high-performance parts, our sole focus is on holistic development and improvement of all Tesla cars.
Unplugged Performance was founded and incubated by the team behind the world-renowned automotive customizer Bulletproof Automotive. Unplugged Performance is the world’s leading company focused on the customization and sports performance of Tesla Motors vehicles.
All of our parts are researched and engineered on our own development vehicles with the intention of improving every aspect of the driving and ownership experience. Unplugged produces an exclusive range of premium upgrades to give a new sporty performance identity to Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3.
Improving on perfection is no easy task, and to do so Unplugged products are professionally designed, prototyped, and manufactured in-house in Hawthorne, CA, and in collaboration with the best motorsports suppliers. The supercar performance of Tesla vehicles meets supercar-grade enhancements with Unplugged Performance.
Founded in 2013 in Hawthorne, CA, Unplugged is neighbors with Tesla’s Design Studio, SpaceX, The Boring Company, and the Hyperloop Test track.